* Bait/Chum, tackle, rods, ice, and knowledgeable crew included with your private Charter.
* In the event of a rod & reel lost overboard, a $125 fee will be charged.
* No illegal drugs are permitted on board
* Alcohol is allowed in moderation. The captain reserves the right to cancel the charter at any time due to heavy intoxication
* A deposit of $200 is required for all inshore trips, $500 for offshore. The balance is due the day of departure. No Credit Cards accepted, Check, Money Order or cash.
* It is your responsibility to confirm your trip at least 24 hours prior to departure.
* Cancellation on the passenger's part must be done at least two weeks prior to the charter date. In the event of any last minute cancellations, we reserve the right to retain 100% of your deposit.
* The captain reserves the right to cancel/reschedule any trip due to inclement weather. However, every effort shall be made to reschedule the trip on a mutually convenient date.
*Please be prepared in the event of sea-sickness (such as bringing the necessary medication with you). The captain and crew are not permitted to dispense any type of medication. Things to Remember:
* For your comfort, it is advised that you bring along shoes, sneakers, or rubber fishing boots. Flip flops are not advised.
* We provide all bait, tackle, and ice. All passengers are welcome to bring their own tackle, so long as it is inspected by the captain prior to departure. Please note that we are not responsible for any damage and/or loss of the passenger's tackle.
* Bring a cooler. You will need a cooler to bring home your catch. However, to maintain comfortable fishing quarters, only two coolers are permitted on board per trip. You can leave any additional coolers dockside for your return.
* Dress accordingly. And don't forget to bring rain-gear and boots for any season! -For spring/summer bring a hat, jacket, jeans, t-shirts, sweat shirts, pants, sunglasses, and sun-screen. -For fall/winter fishing bring warm clothing, jackets, jeans, sweats, gloves, thermal underwear.
* Food and beverages are NOT provided. You are responsible for your own food and beverages. Please make an effort to bring your beverages in plastic or metal containers. For your safety and ours, we prefer glass is not brought onboard.
* The fish you catch are yours to keep. We provide the ice and the mate cleans and fillets the fish for you.
* Bring a camera, if you wish. We will take your e-mailed pictures and post them on this site!